Thursday, March 13, 2008

4 random things seen driving

over the last few days, i've seen a few odd or slightly noteworthy things:

-on tuesday, i saw a car with 4, yes 4, josh groban bumper stickers. you must really heart him.

-on wednesday, i was driving and there was a truck slightly behind, and in the lane to the left of me. some edged out a little to make a u-turn and this truck got all over his horn. because, you know it was slightly dangerous. the truck then proceeded to run a red light. and by run, i mean that this light was red for a good three seconds before he even entered the intersection.

-today, i saw a girl by city college (i'm presuming she was a student) with a walkman. a freakin tape playing walkman!

-just after seeing the girl with a walkman, i saw one of the worst cars ever, and the owner was trying to sell it. it was one of these:



the price, $8000. that's right, 8 grand for one of the biggest flops. to me, that means the owners still owes about 8k, and is trying to get out. thanks, but no thanks.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

The girl with the walkman is hilarious. A few weeks back my ipod froze and when that happens the only thing that works is to leave it frozen until the battery dies and then recharge. So I was about to go for a walk when it froze and I hate exercising without music so I dusted off my portable CD player and took off but I was embarassed and trying to hide it the whole way. A walkman thouh, thats pretty bad.

Adam said...

You can't reset you iPod?

Lulu said...

I have never been able to get it to respond, no matter what I do. I have tried doing the re-setting thing they tell you to do (maybe I am doing it wrong), plugging it in to something, re-setting it in itunes, I just havent been able to get it to work and itis really frustrating.