Monday, October 06, 2008

fresno fair trip

quick question for fresno folks:
would you rather go to the fair on friday evening, or next monday evening?

friday - well, it's the weekend, so you don't gots nothing to do the next day. but, it's the weekend, so it'll be jam packed.

monday - well, it's monday so you have to probably go to work the next day. but, the crowds might be smaller, and it's corin hoggard day over @ the channel 30 booth so we can bother him w/signs demanding 'corin dogs' or whatever else.

thoughts?

8 comments:

m.wise said...

for me, less people=better time

Monticore said...

I want to go to Corin Hoggard day

Lulu said...

My sister is going to be in town this weekend and we are going to Yosemite Friday so Monday would be better for me personally.

Adam said...

I have dinner with family on Friday so Monday works better for me.

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brodiemash said...

Monday I think will be better.

edluv said...

hmmm, looks like maybe monday it is.

Lulu said...

Dont worry Monti, we will make Monday Corin day so everyone is happy:)