Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a challenge

so, i was thinking about those different venues that post goodness about fresno. i love to read them, and i try to take part in the online community. as i journeyed through virtual fresno today i thought, "these people are making virtual fresno good. i'd love for them to join me in making actual fresno good."

so i'm throwing down the virtual gauntet. i've brought out the slapping glove. however you want to think of it, i'm issuing a challenge to:
the beehive (specifically mike oz & heather mac)
the fresnan
famous whitewater

now, i know you all don't live in the tower. but you all visit here enough because you know we're the hotbed of fresno cool. so, i'm challenging you to join me @ this saturday's tower beautification. more details here. or here. or here.

and, oh yeah, if you're reading this, you're welcome to join as well. consider yourself challenged as well.

*i'm cross posting this challenge @ my blog, fresno famous, and in a mike oz post on beehive.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ed, I'll triple post my response:

Thanks for the challenge, normally I'd be up to such a thing, but for the Thanksgiving holiday I'm headed home to the Bay Area and won't be back until Sunday. Perhaps next time.

edluv said...

that's cool. thanks for the reply. and we'll see you on a future 4th saturday (we're out there every 4th saturday of every month).

Anonymous said...

Damn you Ed for hitting on my Catholic Guilt. So either I'll be out there picking up other lazy-ass people's trash, or spending Saturday feeling guilty I didn't....nuts.

Adam said...

Nice work Ed. You should heap on more liberal guilt. =P I think I'll be there. I keep thinking I've slotted something for Saturday already, but I can't remember what. It's a terrible feeling.

I've got Thursday, Friday, and Sunday all wrapped up, but that damn Saturday.

edluv said...

just figure it's early adam. you're done by ten. so, whatever you have planned, it's probably after that.

Adam said...

I just remembered. I got invited to the CSUF/K State game so yeah. If I even go to the game, I should have a little time in between.