Thursday, November 29, 2007

rademacher live blog

lots going on in fresno. fuego played chivas usa. you'll have to see adams blog for a recap of that. van halen is playing at the save mart center, see the fresnan for that. me, I'm seeing rademacher, ibid and another band. i'll be trying to live blog this.

ibid opened the show. for you emusic fans, go over there and download
his album. You'll luke it. trust me. great lyrical hip hop out of merced, ca. i've seen him several times and always enjoy the show. tonight was solid, and ibid drew me in with each song.

the next band was the monolaters. energetic, poppy, punkish indie rock. very fun stuff. the crowd was really into the energy. Of this band, as was I. Cool set, I'll have to try and find them on myspace or something. If you hear that they're plating near you, go see them. Adam says, "they were fun. I enjoyed that set. They were enjoyable." then he went on about something of simple accolades for a simple band.

rademacher is up third, and they are fan freakin tastic. i've really
enjoyed them, but these last few shows i've seen them they have really stepped up their game. tonight did not disappoint. such a good time. crowd had fun, looked like the band had fun. my only request: arguments. it's a song off of one of their e.p.'s and i never hear it anymore at shows. damn i want to. but beside that, really well done tonight rademacher. hearts to you. and facebook tells me that brad <3 greer. well, it told me they are engaged so i'm making that assumption.

1 comment:

Adam said...

It was something about how they have a simple, straightforward style and so I felt that simple, straightforward accolades were the way to go. They were very fun to listen to.

And Rademacher was awesome as usual. I think, if I make the time this afternoon, I'm gonna put up a sample of theirs and ibid's songs for some people to hear.