Tuesday, April 28, 2009

megazone challenge

you know what's not good for you? overeating. you know what i'm doing this thursday?

overeating.

this thursday, i'm taking on
famous whitewater/j.t. rocket/joshua "i'm a bowler" tehee
joey "lola la chola" fernandez
the fresnan/wiffle/mike "i pull wires" seay

in the megazone challenge @ milano.

now, i like milano's pizza, but i haven't had a calzone from there, let alone a two + lb version of a calzone. but i love a challenge, and i will not lose.

so, come out and watch me eat some fools under the table. and, enjoy some pizza of your own.

7 comments:

brodiemash said...

What time is all this nonsense going down?

edluv said...

i have 5 pm on my calendar.

edluv said...

i'll be there @ 4:30 doing calesthenics.

Dorktown Podcast said...

I like to eat things.

Anonymous said...

I might be able to swing down there after my meeting, but this freakin ROCKS!!!

Did you see theguyswholiketoeat episode from Milano and the Megazone?? :D

MsJoey said...

My stomach hurts just thinking of tomorrow.
I dont know how I let Kendall wrangle me into this.
BUT I'm a sport and I love anything downtown so I'll play along.
And you may be surprised, Ed, I'm an eater!!!!

Lulu said...

I have never understood competitive eating myself but best of luck, take some good pics and try not to puke. I have puked italian food before and it aint pretty. Maybe thats why I have an aversion for it now...