Saturday, April 11, 2009

50,000th visitor contest

who loves you? well, i sorta do. and, i'm coming up on my 50,000th visitor since i started tracking hits on my blog. so, in honor of that, i'm giving away a $10 gift certificate to yoshi now! in downtown fresno.



let's be honest about this contest. i'll give you the certificate if i can figure out who you are. and, if it's easy for me to get it to you. i'm not going too far out of my way to make this happen. i guess i don't love you that much. but, if i can figure out who you are, and you can email me your address, i'll mail you the certificate. how's that sound?

6 comments:

brodiemash said...

C'mon, lady luck!

Adam said...

Weren't you just complaining on a podcast recently how the Beehive was about give aways 'n' shit?

edluv said...

i may have been. but really, i'm not trying to drive up numbers by repeated give aways, i'm trying to celebrate a milestone. whether or not the beehive is driving up numbers through give-aways is up to them.

Anonymous said...

Nice! It's cool to give back to your reasders, although they get something by reading your blogs :) Woot Woot!

Congrats on #50,000

Justin said...

any winner yet? Is it me?!

edluv said...

you were 49,975.

btw, my browser hits aren't counted, so i'm not screwing up the count.