Thursday, January 17, 2008

my new friend

a few weeks back, i saw something while getting into the shower. it was a small spider dangling from the shower rod. normally, i try and get the the web, and wash them down the drain. but, for some reason i decided not to do that this time. he crept away, and i didn't think too much else.

the next day, i saw him up on the ceiling. then, i didn't see him for a day or two. but then, there he was on the wall. i've decided to name him raymond.

here's raymond up on the wall:


here's a little wider shot so you can see how little he really is:


i'm not sure what raymond eats. or what kind of spider he is. all i know, is that he's not going to rademacher tonight with me. unless he sneaks onto my coat...

4 comments:

Monticore said...

I saw Raymond the other day on the toilet seat. Puddles tried to eat him.

Adam said...

Apparently, not everyone loves Raymond.

Lulu said...

Budumbumchhh!

Lulu said...

When I drove a jeep someone carved the name Roberto into it, thus I named him Roberto. How did you come up with Raymond?