Tuesday, August 07, 2007

i always feel like somebody's watching me

it's a good thing that we have a congress controlled by the democrats. otherwise, we might have passed more laws that continued the erosion of the bill of rights and allowed for more spying on citizens without warrant.

oh wait. it's same old same old. bill passed, bush signed. i see that bush is having to defend the bill, but from who? it sure isn't from the people that are supposed to represent us. they already gave up that option.

4 comments:

Adam said...

I can vouch for me. I'm not peeping in on you or listening to your phone calls.

Lulu said...

Like Ed should talk, he was peeping on me last night with his wife.

Adam said...

I'd be peeping on you too if you and my wife were up to something.

Lulu said...

Let me clarify that, Heather and I were not up to something. Heather and Ed however were peeping on me together. Kinda kinky!