Thursday, August 16, 2007

delusional

steve seagal thinks that the fbi killed his career. i disagree. it was his terrible acting.

he wants an apology. well, you know what steve, i saw exit wounds, on deadly ground, under siege, marked for death, hard to kill,
and above the law and i want an apology. and, maybe i should slap myself.

i think i might have even seen out for justice. good grief. even if i saw most of these movies on video or for free on some saturday afternoon, sheesh. what was i thinking?

but i will thank you for showing me that knife technique in under siege.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Proof positive that Seagal is crazy and not like a fox.

Monticore said...

I want an apology for him subjecting me to look at him in those teribble Mu-Mu's he is sporting now-a-days

Unknown said...

His movies all blow. What a douche hydrant.

On an unrelated note, my professional traffic-light humping career was snuffed by the department of the interior. I want an apology.

Unknown said...

By the way, I just got an ad for Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Energy Drink -- unreal.