Thursday, August 16, 2007

friday suggestion

so, i'm thinking old school for friday evening. i'm thinking:
pizza party.

that's right, i think we should get together for some grubbing pizza, but no, i'm not suggesting we head to anywhere with animatronic puppets.

then, i'm thinking we go and see this movie:



signature (manchester) has shows that would work with this plan (7:10, 9:55).

i think i may buy tickets before hand to insure my attendance, so if you want me to grab you a ticket let me know.

of course, heather may nix this plan. i should run things by here first. ooh, maybe she'll wear one of them "hairstyles" from her blog!


btw, all are welcome to come to both pizza and/or movie. just let me know.

12 comments:

Adam said...

Funny, I was thinking the same exact thing. Ed, you wanna go on a date?

edluv said...

maybe kareoke after too!

edluv said...

wait, i learned it's actually spelled karaoke. got to train my brain to spell it that way.

m.wise said...

count me it...we're watching badass, right?

edluv said...

uh huh

edluv said...

so, i know that adam, steve + lisa, heather + ed, mike are in. adam, mike, do you want me to get you tix?

any other takers?

it's looking like the 7:10 show, so i'm thinking me n' ed's pizza @ 5:35ish.

Adam said...

Count me in and yeah, if you can grab me tix, that would be great.

I've been trying to tell certain people (can't recall who at the moment) it's spelled karaoke for so long to no avail.

auritus said...

Sad face.

edluv said...

well, eleanore, perhaps you can find a pizza joint out there about 8:30, then go to the movie about 10:10 and it will be just like we're doing it together.

edluv said...

okay, it's almost noon. i'm going to pick up tickets. if someone who hasn't confirmed with me yet wants a ticket they need to call me very soon. or, they can just meet up w/us and get their own ticket.

Lefty said...

Kelly & I might be interested as well...but I do also want to see the new Don Cheadle film. Ed send me an email with youth cell humber, and when I have a yea or nay from Kel I'll let you know.

auritus said...

That is like the saddest thing I could possibly do Ed.