Friday, March 31, 2006

torn rotator cuff

no, i didn't tear my rotator cuff. the title is more a silly little way to denote that it's generally a difficult task to rotate people out of the link list. but, steve, you're out. kendall, you in from the bench. but, if you don't produce, you're right back to the bench. steve, it's nothing personal. it's just that kendall has posted 14 times since you last did. now, some people, like myself, may get all nutty and do that in 3 days. but, this has been over a month.

in other news, i took the online test to get on jeopardy last night. hopefully, i'll hear from them soon, when they let me know that i need to come to l.a. and take part in the next stage of the contestant process.

1 comment:

kendalljean said...

Woo hoo ED! Totally made my night! I'll earn my spot. :)