Sunday, March 19, 2006

dates for your calendar

here's some important dates coming up for me, and maybe you.

april 7 - heather's birthday.

april 7&8 - west coast mcc sale - the big ol' menno yard sale.
[apparently, the jay will be here. although, it's not like my friend, who was in my wedding, told me anything. lately.(hmm, i don't know all the details. maybe someone else is really pulling the strings. maybe i'm just the underboss and the godfather lives in co. not ca.)]

ed graduates from seminary - april 30th. 5pm. ceremony is @ first baptist church. you're all welcome to come ya here.

ed (& all of you) goes to vegas - june 9-11.

june 17 - ed y heather's wedding anniversary. 6 years. hey, jay was there.

most of the month of june - the stewart5 will be here in ca. yeah, art, melissa and the kids will be seen by me.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ed, I'm going to come out to MCC. I bought a ticket on a whim and some talk of a road trip.

Don't ever ask me about my business!!!

edluv said...

just this one time?

did you have carlo killed?

Unknown said...

It's a Sicilian message. Mrs. Puddles sleeps with the fishes.

You broke my heart.

Adam said...

Just so as you know, your graduation happens to fall on my birthday. Let's not put the cart before the horse. I'm proud of ya 'n' all, but I'm hittin' the quarter century mark here.

edluv said...

adam, becky,
i said these were important dates for me , not you.

Adam said...

Nobody is disputing that they are important dates for you. We're just merely pointing out that your important dates fall on our important dates. That's all.

Adam said...

Well, I can't vouch for Becky, but that was my aim in mentioning it.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Okay, so you left out that the Johnson's are going to be in town. That should be an important date for ALL of you!

Adam said...

Who are the Johnsons again?

edluv said...

and that is when?