Tuesday, March 21, 2006

high school french

i was reading a comment on nick blog (who's now in my sidebar) and saw a word that i occasionally say.

in fact, i said it the other day around some of my student athletes. they got a laugh out of it. i was referencing another driver on the road.

anyway, back to what i was saying. i read this word in a comment, and it brought me back to high school french class. you see, most of us aren't very mature in high school, let alone now. so, imagine our enjoyment to learn that douche is shower in french. yeah, this is awesome for a high school boy. i'm sure that i told several of the girls in class that they needed a shower.

and people wonder, upon learning that my wife knew me in high school, why she didn't like me at all.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Sounds like your mouth needed a little mini-douche back in the day.