Friday, January 25, 2008

pre-show jitters

so i'm starting to bubble with nervousness for my show with the philharmonic that is tomorrow. i've got my paintings picked out, and just need to print out my artist statement and prices. my wood working chum adam has made 15 easels for me. we're less than 24 hours to go time.

saturday morning, if it's not pouring down rain i'll be picking up trash in the tower district. it's our monthly gathering of people.

saturday afternoon, i'll probably take a nap. then it's showtime!

2 comments:

Adam said...

I could tell you were a little anxious on the phone today. No worries, you'll put together a great show and get your name out to a whole different set of people.

Anonymous said...

That's great! I'm sure it will be a hit and like Adam said, you'll hit a whole different crowd. I'm very happy for you, wish Jay and I could be there for your support and our ability to talk you up to strangers. =)