Wednesday, September 05, 2007

more apples to eat

i knew it would happen. i just didn't figure it would happen quite so fast.

the iphone price is dropping. the 8 gig i have will soon cost $200 less than i paid. i had considered waiting until the 2nd or 3rd run of the phone to wait for all the kinks to be ironed out and any possible price drops. but, i wanted the phone then. i don't feel bad about the extra expense.

apple also unveiled a new ipod, call the ipod touch. same touch screen tech as the phone. also, has a wireless internet connection! wow. maybe this will convert you anti-apple cultists (jay, i'm looking squarely at you). and, maybe those who are thinking of dropping of the bandwagon won't (adam). they're also putting out a new nano that plays video. sheesh. the prices on these two new ipod versions are decent.

2 comments:

edluv said...

and i think the 80 gig normal ipod is down to like $250.

Lefty said...

I was going to say I wanted the new 160 Gig video iPod (or Ipod classic), then I saw the Itouch...then i heard about the $200 price drop, and now I'm back to wantig an iPhone again....but man 160gig iPod I could juuuust about fit 2/3rds of my music collection (not counting my bootlegs/ or live shows.

Oh and it looks like Steve Jobs is sending all those early iPhone adopters a $100 gift certificate....sicne you don't care about the extra $200 you spent, can I have it to buy my iPhone?

I kid. I kid.