Monday, September 03, 2007

deadline ffl

today @ 1 is my fantasy football draft. we've got 10 teams in our league, and most i've played with before.

this year, we're switching from the normal draft style to an auction style draft. it will be interesting to see how it goes. each player gets $100 and has to draft all 15 roster slots for his team using that money. each player will cost at least $1. it'll be a silent auction.

i'll post my roster and thoughts later today.


as for team name, i'm still trying to think of something witty, and mildly inappropriate. i've already had 4 team names in this league, just because i keep just switching as a goof. right now, we're the lego death squad. i like that name, but it hasn't won me over completely. btw, in past years, my team name has been around my street (wishon) and current hair cut (fauxhawks, greasehawks).

1 comment:

edluv said...

so, i decided against posting my team, because, frankly, none of you care.