Friday, December 04, 2009

evoultion of the hipster

as i was browsing teh internets yesterday i saw this picture and thought it was very funny. it's a take on the evolution of the hipster culture, for both males and females. click here to really see it in detail, to read all the funny quips, and enjoy. here's a small version.



what really sold me on it was the last male, who really reminded me of boney beezley of the argyle pimps (who are playing in visalia tonight, btw). i mean, the mustache alone gets that nod, but boney was telling me he wanted to wear more v-neck shirts the other day. i'm not making fun of boney at all, but it just made me chuckle.

4 comments:

Arthur said...

got this post https://www.adbusters.org/magazine/79/hipster.html
from another source http://www.jesusmanifesto.com/2009/12/on-the-ground-snl-insults-hipsters-everywhere
the same time your post came up. must be hipster day?

Adam said...

Man this cracks me up.

Word verification: catses

That's how Gollum would say it. "Naaaasty catses."

Unknown said...

nailed me ...but that guys mustache sucks compared to mine. Mine can do 2 pull ups.

But I did just buy my first package of V-Necks I'm a year late! -boney

edluv said...

and that's why we love you boney.

come by some time and pick up that audio.