Saturday, July 12, 2008

dance bag revolution

so, the other night we saw the sleepover disaster, joshua lanes and the fay wrays play. there were a couple of fan boys that seemed to have made the trip to fresno to waych joshua lanes play. these two were wearing jersey tank tops. they started to get their groove on, and local blogger hmac caught some video. she didn't post it on the beehive, as allegedly it's too dark for them. but not for me.



here's the info she put on the video:
Couple of kids inexplicably wearing jerseys while dancing to the Joshua Lanes at Club Fred.
This video is dedicated to Adam and Ed, who themselves are a couple of dancing d-bags.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, dude. Not too "dark" for the Beehive - too dark as in poor video quality. I know that usually doesn't stop me from posting shitty video, but in this case, you can barely see the guys.

Otherwise, I hella would have posted this, just for yours and Adam's priceless reactions at the end.

Adam said...

So, at 1:01, I think the guy in the Lancers jersey does a Steve Martin "We're two wild and crazy guys" kinda shimmy.

That video was great! Thanks Hmac.

edluv said...

hmac, that's what i meant. the quality was poor, but i don't care.

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, Ed. I thought that was a subtle dig at the Beehive. I'm glad you posted this - it needed to be seen.

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely starting a video version of urbandictionary.
My first entry will be under douchebag and I'm gonna use this video.
I suppose this is the plural version or is one of those guys a dillhole?

Lulu said...

Oh my, I am sorry I missed that. I just love the double d bags;)