Sunday, October 28, 2007

5 terrible shows

so, i saw on msn a story about 5 new shows that need to end. i'll agree with 4 of 5.

the one, kid nation. now, their assessment of kid nation isn't bad or incorrect, but for me the show is worth watching.

"But what attempted to be an innovative, kids-teach-adults-a-lesson type of deal just turned into a bunch of whiny, screaming kids running through a huge, contrived mess and “conflicts,” such as introducing religious prayers into their town meetings, that clearly came at the urging of producers."

yeah, that's the show alright. and, kid nation is on the lower end of reality shows. but it's still decent. and it's better than 2.5 men or adam's favorite, 'til death.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with cavemen-- it blows. The rest I haven't bothered watching.

You know what's a good show, though? Burn Notice on USA network. It's fun, it's got action, and it has Bruce Campbell!

Adam said...

Oh yeah, I love 'Til Death. It's the bestest show ever. If you like stereotypical sexism. Garbage I tell you.

Lefty said...

There must be some hypnotic messages because I want to stop to stop watching Big Bang Theory, because it is soooooooo cliche and manufactured...but every week I find myself watching it...even before I sit down with Heroes no less!