Tuesday, August 19, 2008

david dondero & malcom sosa thursday

i received a phone call yesterday (monday) evening. it was malcom sosa of rademacher. he and some friends were going to be hanging out later and he wanted to know if i wanted to come. i thought, 'why not? i like malcom, i like his friends, i like my friends, and i like hanging out.'

as i thought a little more, it crossed my mind that maybe, just maybe malcom might hook me up with a pre-release copy of the upcoming rademacher ep. i could blog it up, get some early internets hype going. this seemed plausible because malcom is playing this thursday night with david dondero. what better way to stir up some interest on the blogs?

sadly, i did not receive a pre-release copy. but, malcom, if you're reading this, you can still feel free to hook me up. and this is how good a guy (and rademacher fan) i am, i'm still promo-ing the show.

thursday night you need to be @ tokyo garden to see david dondero and malcom sosa kick it quietly.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Also, I should be there, so that's even more incentive.

Lulu said...

You guys are way to cool for me, I just cant hang.

Adam said...

It's hard work keeping up with the scene. To be honest, I don't know how the hipsters do it.

But I'm content to be a poser and still listen to my crappy music on the side.