Sunday, January 08, 2006

you, too, can be replaced

my good friend steve used to be counted amongst the links on the right. he's got a great perspective that i've enjoyed reading. unfortunately, steve stepped out of the blogosphere a while back. but, he got back in, and had some really great stuff. but, alas, no update for a month. so, i've decided to replace him with dana. at least for now. dana has vitriol. well, maybe he's not that, how shall we say, caustic, but he's definately got bite. he's new to blogging and i like reading what he's wrote.

so, take this as a warning, o ye who i've included on the right, you too can be replaced. i know becky was wanting on the list. i'm looking at you johnsons. get to work. and i don't mean in your life. blog for my love! just kidding.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy to see Dana in the blogworld.

Dana, I'm happy to see you in the blogworld.

Uber Steve said...

Damn, you're a hard master!

dana said...

YES! After all that hard work, I'm in. I fear this may be the pinnacle of my writing career, though. There's really nowhere to go from here but down.

Adam said...

You've already begun the decline. I linked you on my blog. Mwuaa ha ha ha!