Saturday, March 21, 2009

this is why you're fat

this a blog post for my friend kasey. she likes to exercise and talk about nutrition, diet, and all that sort of stuff. read her blog for like 3 days and you'll find at least one post about these topics. so much that she's even been called obsessive about it.

so when i saw this website i figured i needed to post it for her. this is why you're fat.

deep fried guacamole anyone?



or how about the porkgasm?



i feel a little ill.


(hmac from the beehive posted this site a while back but i forgot and stumbled on it today.)

2 comments:

Lulu said...

haha, I like that if you read your labels it reads: Kasey, this is why you are fat.

Anyway I have looked at this website and also had feelings of nausea wash over me. It is disguting what people can put in their mouths, no pun intended.

People for the most part are not fat because they have a slow metabolism or were just born that way. Stop blaming other things, look at your diet and your activity level and it usually makes sense.

There is a commercial about some diet pill now that repeats throughout the commercial that "It is not your fault!" that you are fat. This kills me. My biggest gripe about society is a continual lack of personality responsibility in all facets of life and specifically obesity.

Monticore said...

I love that commercial too everytime I see it I audiblely say "your right It's not my fault"

By the way my favorite is the Mc Surf and Turf. Classic