Monday, March 23, 2009

rademacher news

i don't think i'm betraying any confidences, but rademacher keeps ch cha changing. and, it's at the usual drummer position. sadly, the band stayed home from sxsw for undisclosed reasons. in the wake of it all, drummer eden davis is no longer with the band.

the new drummer...eli reyes. yessir, your friend and mine, drummer of the fay wrays, a guy i've said reminded me of animal from the muppets, eli reyes is back in rademacher. and, he's about to go out on tour with the band as they do a few more dates with airborne toxic event.

10 comments:

Dorktown Podcast said...

Nice music news there Mr. Stewart. Eli is one valuable-ass drummer.

Anonymous said...

They're like Spinal Tap, only without the deaths.

Lulu said...

I wondered why they weren't at SXSW. I looked at the schedule to inform my sister of the Fresno bands that will be there and didn't see them listed.
I think you should do a documentary on them Ed, sounds like Radamacher has all the drama and intrigue that we love to see out of rock bands.

Anonymous said...

I can't keep up! Thanks for the scoop.

I don't think I'm betraying any confidences when I say they missed SXSW because the band they were going with had to drop out or something, so it didn't make good business sense for Radamacher.

edluv said...

i hadn't heard anything about the other band there were going with dropping out. i heard an or something. but that's not important.

now we celebrate the radereturn of eli!

edluv said...

lulu,
i'd love to do a documentary on rademacher, although i don't think i could support myself doing it. maybe after i win the lottery (that i don't play).

Anonymous said...

I love me some Eli!!! :)

Adam said...

It just means we get to have a new iteration of Rademacher on the podcast. We're in a symbiotic relationship now.

Lulu said...

Get Radamacher to pay you, it is publicity afterall. You can screen it during Rogue next year or something.
There are absolutely no holes in that plan:)

edluv said...

hmm, but them paying me would violate my journalistic integrity.

and i don't know if they want another mouth to feed. or another pig at the tit.