Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rx Fine Print

so, i've learned* that ambien can cause drowsiness, which it's intended to do. it can also cause amnesia, hunger, poor decision making, and other problems. the problem is so well documented that a senator has used it as a defense, and the simpsons have mocked it.

but what about other drugs? do you know what they may do, at least according to their own fine print? click here and test your knowledge.

i got 7/10. i would have had 8, but somehow i forgot to answer one question.


*not by taking it but by watching

4 comments:

Adam said...

I got six because I don't know what Alli and Topomax are and because I switched to other ones that I shouldn't have.

edluv said...

yeah, i didn't konw topomax either. and now i've forgotten which two i actually answered wrong.

Monticore said...

I got 10 out of 10. I think tomopax is an anti-seizure med.

timidvenus said...

adam, i think you mean TWO.

sheesh.

and, i got 5/10

lame.