Wednesday, May 10, 2006

finale season

ah yea boy.

down to the last episode on the amazing race. three teams left. and, heather, mike and i have picked well. going into the finale, the hippies, picked by heather, are leading. in second are the frat boys, picked by mike. and, trailing by just a few minutes are ray and yolanda, my pick.


thursday night is the second to last episode of survivor. sunday is the finale. peeps are welcome to join us on either night to watch. in an odd twist, i don't think i know anyone that made a definate pick before this season started. but i'm pulling for terry right now.

2 comments:

kendalljean said...

wish I could have gotten in on the amazing race... I would have totally picked Team MoJo! hahaha!

Adam said...

I don't think anyone made picks this season, but I'm pulling for Terry as well. He's in the final three for sure and I can't see him dropping out of the endurance type challenge for immunity to pick the final two. Unless they do some odd twist and it's not an endurance type challenge.