Tuesday, May 30, 2006

arty update

i've been putting in some hours on my painting (finally). things are coming along.


UPDATE: today, this one got a brushed over coat of thinner and some paint on the highlights. not exactly sure how this will turn out, but we'll see.



UPDATE: today, i evened out the darkness of the background, adding some lowlight colors in. also, added green into the tower lighting scheme.


this last one is hard to work on at some points. it reflects a lot of self doubt, and frustration. so, why would i want to dwell on it when i don't feel that way. well, i want to get it done. and sometimes i still feel it.

6 comments:

Monticore said...

I really Like the second one

m.wise said...

i concur heather...you stole my thunder. it's looking good ed.

Adam said...

Keep working the big one. I see lots of potential.

kendalljean said...

I agree with all of the above. And numero dos is my favorite too!

edluv said...

none are done, and will require much more work. but, i'm moving along on them, and am encouraged where they are heading.

Monticore said...

I think number two has potienal to be my favorite of all time I'm big on primmary colors. In fact that painting is now my screen saver.