Saturday, December 22, 2007

i'm your huckleberry

it's funny, sometimes you see a movie is on, and no matter how many times you've seen it, you'll watch it if it's on. tonight, i stumbled on one of those movies for me.

tombstone is on.

now it helps that there is pretty much nothing else on tv, but i am tuning in. the good thing about watching a movie you've seen a ton of times is that you can change the channel when there are lame parts on. like most of the ones involving dana delany.

here's a youtube clip from the movie. one of my favorite parts of the movie starts @ 3 minutes into the clip and goes to about 5:15. great stuff.



what movies will you watch every time you see they're on?

3 comments:

Adam said...

I got two guns...one for the both a you.

I don't know if I'd discriminate. I'll watch pretty much any movie I enjoyed, again.

If I must choose though, I'd watch Gattaca over and over and over again.

timidvenus said...

actually, last night elf was on. now, i own the movie even and i had to watch it. its soooooooooo christmas-y.

edluv said...

that's funny when you watch a movie, edited when you own it. occasionally i'll catch myself doing that and think, 'wait, i could throw in the dvd and not have ackward edits and commercial breaks. and i could fast forward.'

come to think of it, i may own tombstone. i'll have to check that out.