Monday, October 08, 2007

y'all done up and done it

nappy roots had a song with that refrain. i enjoyed it a few years back.

it came to me today as i was looking though my hits on sitemeter. it seems i'd received a hit from a different source (other than week 5 nfl picks, jay z's sister, evangeline lilly nude, and whatever else i get through searches.) well, this one wasn't from a search, it was from a link. a link from a little place called the fresnan. to which i say, "ah nah hell nah, y'all done up and done it."

the fresnan is a blog devoted to fresno and all it's goodness. or, as they say, "a blog drunk off fresno's goodness." sounds good to me. i appreciate the link. in fact, i'll return the favor.

and, i'll recommend to my small cadre of readers that they also check out the fresnan. or dorktown. you can also find them on fresno famous. i think wiffle (one of the contributers) is the blogger with the most entries on famous. which is pretty impressive since he doesn't work for famous.


(as i put them over in the link side bar, it made me realize i need to reorder that, organize it in a better sort.)

3 comments:

Adam said...

So wait, do you have to be blogging about Fresno to be on his sidebar or do you just have to be a blogger in Fresno?

edluv said...

i'm not the official in charge of that. all i know is i'll keep doing what i'm doing.

and i'm fresno famous.

btw, i'm watching rocky iv right now.

"if he dies, he dies."

Anonymous said...

Dude, thanks for the blog. I thought I blogged to much and then I come over here and WOW MAN.

Nice work.