Tuesday, May 12, 2009

taste and toast of the tower 2009



don't sleep on this event. i almost forgot that it was coming up this week. taste & toast of the tower is always a great event. well, that is, if you like walking around, sampling food and wine. i do.

of course, thursday will be a little warm, with a scheduled high of 87. that's not too bad, right.

$15 may seem a little steep to some, but it's worth it. last year i stumbled upon a really nice wine that i bought futures in. they were great and made the evening more than worth the cost.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

This is just going to be a busy week for me because I want to go to this too. It is a good event and 15 bucks is definitely well worth it.
Thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I'll have to see if my partner in crime is up for this... sounds fabulous and it's an event I always mean to go to but never seem to make it to...

MsJoey said...

This is such a fun event. One that I participate in every year. This year I'll be pouring wine at La Luna Loca on Fulton just past Veni Vidi Vici!
Hope to see you all there!