Sunday, May 03, 2009

rademacher residency + gossip girl

our friends, radmemacher are about to start a month long residency @ tokyo garden. they'll be playing every thursday for the next four weeks. each thursday they'll be joined by other bands, and having several guests play with them in their set. if i remember right, the other bands will also be covering rademacher tunes.

as a bit of promo, here's some videos i shot for them over @ their studio. eventually, they vids are going to be synced with some better audio that they recorded at the same time.

rademacher - what the neighbors don't know



rademacher - cool kids




finally, in sort of strange rademacher news, they will be on gossip girl tomorrow night. well, they're not personally on it, but their music is featured. it seems they do little segments @ the end of each show, showcasing real life gossip girls in nyc. this monday's girl likes rademacher and so their music will be used during the segment.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

I haven't woken up quite yet so bear with my incoherent ramblings that may be forthcoming. First of all that is pretty cool that Rademacher is being featured on Gossip Girl. I have never seen the show but I hear it is kinda popular so kudos for that.

Secondly, somewhat unrelated to this post I realized this weekend that I only have a month to go before I move and can no longer walk to the bar or stumble home from the bar or what have you and it would be a shame not to take advantage of that before I move. Therefore I plan on being out and about more often while I still have the chance. I know you don't believe me but it is true, I may be throwing a wednesday night or two in the mix as well. Just you wait and see...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Getting on to Gossip Girl is kinda a big deal! :) Awesome for them!!!