Wednesday, May 06, 2009

post art hop @ tokyo garden

that's right y'all, thursday is the beginning of rademacher's residency @ tokyo garden. this week features wrong way drivers, racelegs, and of course rademacher. rademacher will be playing music from their whole catalog so if you really like some old rademacher hits you should go. they'll also be joined by members of other local bands each week, which should be pretty cool.



rademacher, if you're taking requests, i'm calling for 'arguments.'

4 comments:

Monticore said...

Well at least i know where you will be for the next month.

Anonymous said...

I am going to attempt to get out to see Josh Wigger's show tonight and that's about all I think my sickly body can handle... have a great time tonight!

Lulu said...

It's 10 o'clock, do you know where your husband is? Monti does.

Lulu said...

I tried to get my ass out to this, but I was too tired from the night before. But I tried, I swear.