Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama day one celebration

so I popped in at the day one celebration after I finished work. good times. got to see people, and enjoy some nice music. fashawn ripped it for a bit and was super nice. he rapped in front of a band featuring kevin hill, eva scow, armen nalbandian, aaron wall, and the drummer that plays with that crew.

my new "mission" is to find out that drummer's name. he is insanely good and i talked to him last friday but forgot his name. adam might remember him, he keeps a good beat. really, i will talk about him again on this blog.

5 comments:

Adam said...

No love for the drummer. Sorry, I've never met him, only admired his beat-keeping skills from afar.

edluv said...

right, i didn't really think you knew his name, but would know who i was talking about.

Anonymous said...

The Day One event was nice yesterday :) it was so good to see fresh faces out and about all celebrating together!

Anonymous said...

I believe the gentleman's name is Ray Moore.

Anonymous said...

Dammit, how did I miss Fashawn again?!

Nice to see everybody and briefly hang with Ed Luv again.