Wednesday, May 09, 2007

peta @ fig garden



just thought i'd put up one of pictures i took today from peta's "protest." it didn't seem like too much of a protest, and they weren't really focused on anything, or any store in particular. just holding some signs. i also thought it was a bit disengenuous that the protester only wearing skin really was also wearing undergarments. hey, if you want to be all bad and bold, go for it. but don't talk all big and not deliver. or something like that.

(or, maybe this is a shameless ploy for more blog hits by putting out terms like nude girl. maybe if it was evangeline lily, kandice, jay z's sister, candice and dustin, muffin top pants, or other terms that people have got to my blog by in the past. sorry, unlike eleanor i've never gotten a search for a self-fellating fetus*.)

*disclaimer: eleanor sometimes uses "colorful" language. in fact, that post i linked to might offend you if you. or it might not. especially if you searched for that.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Thats lame. Tits McGee from last night should have done it. I am willing to bet that she would have gotten all the way naked and she definitely would have gotten more attention.

auritus said...

Okay first of all, totally stoked that I got a link to my self-fellating fetus post.

Second of all, you can try calling my tomorrow night. I don't turn off my phone although I might forget to turn the ringer back on after work.

I'm definitely interested in the zoo and possibly the MOMA as well but I have to be in the east bay by 6 on Saturday to meet my ex-roommate and her mom and see The Lives of Others at that movie theater Adam talked about where you can buy beer.

I don't know if you guys have plans for Saturday night but you can always watch a German movie and drink beer if you're interested.