Thursday, April 27, 2006

friday night

here's how my friday night looks:

we'll start out w/a bbq out @ school for graduates. tim will be joining heather and i. after that, we're looking to head over to fagans for a night of great tunes. your friend and mine julia dawn is playing. the main act is a group you have got to see. el olio wolof. amazing sound, great lyrics. they're probably even on myspace. i know brian will meet us there. it's open invite, and the show is only like $5.

also, my fresno homies, there'll be a bbq on saturday @ my place. we may or may not go to the fuego game after. despite being the fresno fuego, it looks like this week's game will be played in visalia. but, there's still a chance of fresno, and me going.


3 comments:

kendalljean said...

What time is the bbq going to be at? If it is in the afternoon then I can make it, if its an evening thing, I'll have to catch up with you guys later. Ahhh, show business! HHAHAAHAHAHA!

Again, thanks for suffering through last night.

edluv said...

late afternoonish. eating around 5 i guess. but peopel can obviously come over before that.

kendalljean said...

ok thanks