Monday, October 03, 2011

tower dogs is closing

from facebook today, "
I would like to start off by thanking everyone who supported TDogs. I am going to sell TDogs so I can move on to doing something I've always dreamed of doing. Its not that I don't love TDogs but it just isn't what I personally want to do anymore, so if you are interested or know someone who might be please call me.This could be a great opportunity for the right person or family. I would really like it to stay Tower Dogs, but I really can't control that. Today will be the last day we're open until after the Fair, not sure after that. Again thank you all for your support I'm so grateful."
 anybody wanna loan me some $? i've always wanted a hot dog stand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in speaking with you about your location. Would there be a good time to talk?

edluv said...

dear anonymous,
i am not the owner of tower dogs. as mentioned in the post, i was sharing what the owner of tower dogs posted on facebook.