Friday, April 24, 2009

high school reunion stripper - i remember andrea better

so, i know some folks that have a high school reunion coming up, and the other night they were talking about it (adam is making more than housewives and the g.i.c. (i'm not elaborating on that on the blog). reunions are something that many dread, so i understand not wanting to go.

this woman had another solution. she sent a stripper in her place. pretending to be her. and a crew to document it. the stripper was well trained in the girl's history, and had a small earpiece to be fed more info.

the reactions were mixed. check out the video for the documentary that was made, and make sure you read the original article as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... ack! My HS reunion is coming up... eeesh it goes by so fast after what felt like forever to finish.... it's only the 10 year, but still, it's a trip!

james said...

Wow, that is awesome. Sometimes, I wish I were that clever...

blake said...

This is brilliant.
I'm old enough to have had.....my 10th *and* my 20th.
The first one was all about 'how I've gone into the world and been successful'---but of course, most of us had made very humble steps in that direction (some of my friends stayed home because they weren't 'doctors/lawyers' by then....I thought 'geez, like you should CARE what these folks think'.....by the 20th, it seemed that people were much more 'i'm just glad we're still alive' kinda thing, ..but some people still felt the need to prove something.
---anyways, I think , if I ever have another reunion, I'm hiring a stripper to take my place.....brilliant.