Friday, January 16, 2009

run for the dream indoor track meet - revised details

on monday, jan. 19 the save mart center is hosting the annual run for the dream track
meet. the schedule has been revised, and you can click over here to see what's what.

i'm excited to see the 55m dashes, as well as the hurdles. the men's 55m hurdles, starting @ 3:42 features tim bogdanoff, who grew up in the clovis area (and who's brothers both starred @ fpu in track). the pole vault and high jump will bee some of the best competitions. women's pole vault, @ 3:30, features one of the greats of the sport, stacy dragila. the women's high jump, starting @ 4:30, features amy acuff, one of america's best, as well as two mexican internationals. the women's pole vault

anyway, i've scored 6 suite tickets to the event. i may only go to the evening time slot, but the tickets are good for all day. call me if you're interested in going.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I just looked at the schedule and I wouldnt be able to get there until 5-5:30 and it looks like there arent really a lot of events after that time that I want to see so I think I am going to pass. Now if I were one of those lucky bastards err people who have the day off it would be a different story...