Wednesday, September 24, 2008

miracle cash church

so, i was riding my bicycle home today and passed by a church that i must have passed by hundreds of times over the years. today, it caught my eye. it seems they have a new sign.



that's right, miracle cash! sunday services are @ 9, the doors open @ 8:40. wouldn't want people waiting around too long. or, maybe too much miracle cash would be dispensed.

down @ the bottom of the sign is verse, isaiah 56:7c. either the verse was on the sign and they didn't change it, or they've picked a little part and i'm not sure why. here's the whole verse, "I will bring them also to my holy mountain of Jerusalem and will fill them with joy in my house of prayer. I will accept their burnt offerings and sacrifices, because my Temple will be called a house of prayer for all nations."

maybe prayer brings the miracle cash? anyone want to go and find out?

2 comments:

Leah said...

This reminds me of the church in the northside that has a sign that claims that they "connect people and Jesus to one another". Just vague enough to make you wonder, but not enough to actually go in.

Unknown said...

prayer of Jabez!