Friday, September 19, 2008

delorean, me n ed's coney island & back to the future

last night i went and wastched back to the future over @ edward's theatre. it was cool, i enjoyed it. lots of people taking photos of the car out front. i got mine well before the show.



also, before the show, we went to a new me n ed's (new to me at least) in riverpark. it's called me n ed's coney island. pretty nice space, you can get pizza by the slice, and they have hot dogs. i had a combo slice, which surprisingly didn't come w/a thin, ny style crust. it had a thicker, herb crust which was very nice.

the funny thing about my experience there was that my slice of pizza cost more than the 20 beer i had. huh? that's quite a deal.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Heh, I didn't notice the tarp last night. I wonder if dude's car has an oil leak.

edluv said...

shoot, i didn't notice that either. probably does have some sort of leak issue.

Anonymous said...

Feel free to come back to the north side anytime you like, boys. We promise not to judge you or make little cracks about you being too scared to go north of Shaw.

Anonymous said...

Well, it might be just a precautionary measure for Edwards, because now that I think about it, the concrete there is pretty clean as it is. And it is a Delorean, come on, how old is that thing?

Well I had a great time and it was nice to meet some Fresbloggers finally. Yeah I don't get to the north side much anymore -- I was lost in all the new expansion stores over in Riverpark.