Monday, December 17, 2007

almost Christmas with rademacher



fresno favorites rademacher are officially releasing their album stunts. yes, you could buy it online, at shows and a few other places already, but it's out now and they're doing a cd release party in los angeles. now, i know you may not be in l.a., and wonder why you might be interested in it. well...

"So our official CD release is coming up. It is at the Echo on Friday and we're making a live record of the event. Maybe some video or something. We hope ya'll can come out and have a good time. We'd appreciate the support and we'll do our damn best to play an awesome show."


hmm, sounds cool to me. my only dilemma is that on saturday i have to be @ a family Xmas. i totally want to see if i can make both. any takers? it would be a leave friday night, roll to los angeles, come back real late friday night/early sat morn.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I'll have to see how I'm feeling.

Lefty said...

Ed, If you do plan on going to the Fresno show, let me know because I want to go.

4 four zero 6 seven 2 seven