Thursday, March 29, 2007

lost

so, some people haven't enjoyed lost as much in this current season. me, i'm really enjoying it. although, i must admit i'm not a fan of their new, later timeslot. so, i've ended up watching the last 3 episodes via the internet. abc's got a pretty manageable system going on that. about 4 commercials during the while show. i've watched survivor on cbs online, and it was pretty sucky compared to abc. sadly, my dsl isn't the fastest connection out there, so i have to watch it on a small screen rather than full screen.

anyway, although last night's episode was about some auxiliary characters, it was still pretty good. i liked the twists in the plot, a slightly different story telling style, and that the ending reminded me of poe or hitchcock. and, more people are dead. booya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we first watched it, it was delayed because of tornado warnings, so it came on even later than it was supposed to. We didnt recognize the story line and figured it was a rerun till we really started watching it.

I think they are doing a much better job than that 4 episode season that was going nowhere fast.

Monticore said...

I've got to catch up on my Lost viewing. I'm way behind. I think the guy the profiled this week was in Love Actually

Jimmie said...

Is it me or does Locke's comment about "nothing on this island stays buried" a foreshadowing to Nikki coming back from the "dead"?

Anonymous said...

Heather I think you are right! I mentioned it to Jay but he hadn't seen nearly as many times as I had so he really didn't care. Isn't he the one that girl was pineing after and finally they hooked up but, he brother called?

I think you're right Jimmie, I took it as foreshadowing. it was a really good ending though sand is falling and bam her eyes are open, good stuff!

Monticore said...

Becky,
Yeah I should just admit that I've been stalking this guy since Love Actually and knew for a long time he was on Lost. It's just that until now he really hasn't had a big role. Oh also he is in that Channel commerical with Nicole Kidman