Tuesday, July 18, 2006

lady in the water

my friend theo hooked me up with a few passes to the new m. night shayamalan movie, lady in the water. i'm not going to say much about details of the movie, especially because it was an prescreening. i enjoyed the movie. as with many of his movies, it is well crafted.

and, paul giamatti is an amazing actor. really, i'm going to have to see more of his stuff because i was so impressed with how he well he acted.

you should see it when it comes out. you don't have to go right away, but see it.

2 comments:

Adam said...

This is the one you want.

Uber Steve said...

interesting...I've heard such terrible things about this movie from prescreen reports in the last few months...and while I thought the village was just ok, I've really liked everything else he's done. I think it's kind of a backlash to his popularity, as well as the predictability of a so-called twist ending.