Thursday, June 15, 2006

not much to say...yet

so, i haven't had too much to talk about. most of my time lately has been spent on my couch, watching the world cup. hey, if you want, you can join me on saturday morning for the u.s. vs italy. the game starts @ 11:55. this is pretty much a must win. ok, it's still possible to advance with a draw here, but a win would put us in a much better position.

i want to send some love out to one of my new favorite night spots: lipari. it's a nice little italian place on fern, next to starline and just down from 'stones. nice little patio, friendly service staff, excellent sweet potato fries, nice prices on libations. needs a little bit better ventilation, and slightly less echo'y to be prefect.

after sweden/paraguay i think i'll ride my bike over to target. need to pick up a few things. maybe that'll be eventful or thought provoking enough to inspire some good bloggin.

No comments: