Tuesday, October 11, 2005

modular week

it's a busy week for ed. i'm in class everyday, all day. 8:30-4:30. it's been a while since i did anything all day long like that. it's wearing me out. on top of class, i'm going home and doing work for the next day's class each night. beautiful.
class is good, but my brain seems like mush half the time. it's difficult to process a ton of huge theologians all in a week. but, hey, it'll be all done after saturday.

don't feel sorry for me (like you would). just understand that my blog output is going to be lessened.

today, someone mentioned a concept i want to talk about later: joint stewardship. pretty cool concept dealing with balance of rural & urban.

5 comments:

Justin said...

I am intrigued about this joint stewardship. I must say I ahve been disappointed by the lack of posts, but we will let it go this week. You'll have to catch us up on the amazing race later.

Anonymous said...

not looking forward to Seminary in the Spring. I think Tom will have the modular option as well. It's going to be a tough couple of years.

edluv said...

well, i had my last thing that was due for this week today, so i'll probably have a little more time. hopefully tomorrow @ lunch time here i'll put up a new post.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

do you mean you're done with the semester of seminary?

edluv said...

done with modular week. semester ends in dec, seminary should end in may