Thursday, October 06, 2005

golfin on thursday

i'm golfing for the second time this week. heading out to javier's fresno west (nile virus)* in about half an hour. i enjoy playing this course. some of the holes are pretty tough, some are easy. but, it's now only $10 on monday, tuesday and thursday! and that's with a cart so my lazy rear doesn't have to walk but a few steps to the cart. they used to just have that special on monday but as the weather gets a little colder and business slows, 3 day a week special. probably will still just golf on monday, but since i can't go next week i thought i'd get in an extra one this week.


in other news, i think my friend steve jinxed me. we were chatting about blogging on monday and he was saying something to the effect of "i wanted to have something to say, and i didn't just want to post junk about how my day went." now, i can't think of anything to say. i've got no snarky comments. i've got nothing on my mind.



* - we're calling it fresno west nile virus because...they've got confirmed cases out there. great.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Show us your newest painting.

Justin said...

show us your boobs! I've got beads!

whats this about west nile?

edluv said...

west nile virus. it's got flu like symptoms, is pretty dangerous to the elderly and babies.

actually, yesterday i took a bunch of pix of some of my sculptures and need to upload them to the computer. then the blog.

as for new paintings, i've got none. i've been hiding from my studio the last few weeks...months.