Wednesday, February 04, 2009

airwolf theme on my motorcycle

occasionally when i am driving around i think of this song



now, i can't think of a precise reason, but sometimes when i'm accelerating i think of that tune. here's some possible reasons:
- the show was sort of big when i was a kid. we remember these things fondly and sometimes associate other things with the memory
- airwolf was like knight rider in the air, or the a team with a helicopter - and these all were on in the same era
- they didn't just play the music @ the start of the show, but whenever they had to really gun it
- jan michael vincent was a badass. way more than david hasselhoff. and, he rode a motorcycle. i think. anyway, he had some vehicle accidents that pretty much killed his career.
- well, it's a kick ass theme, right up there with magnum p.i. and knight rider


enjoy having the airwolf theme stuck in your head. i know i'm going to have to drown it out with my ipod on my way to work this afternoon.

4 comments:

brodiemash said...

I had that as my ringtone for the longest time. It's a great song...

Lulu said...

That is so going on my ipod for when I work out.

Anonymous said...

Airwolf was my favorite show for the longest time. Well, as long as it lasted, I guess. I totally had the toy. LOVE it. And I still say if I ever loose sight it one eye, I'm totally getting glasses with one black lens. Also: Isn't JMV from the Fresno area? I do believe he is.

edluv said...

famous,
you're right. wikipedia tells me that jmv lived in hanford in his teens.