Tuesday, April 03, 2007

a post for heather

hey, there is no doubt that i'm a huge fan of the sports guy's writing. and, his wife was pretty funny during football season when she got to write a regular little section in his column. well, now she's scored a regular column, writing about the newest season of the bachelor. this is a terrible show. but, i find it pretty funny to read one woman's perspective on it. i figured heather might like it too. sara also appreciated the sports gal's stuff i've put up here before, so hey, this post is for her, too. heck, it can be for all of us who've ever felt like a woman. crank up the shania.

4 comments:

Monticore said...

I'm going to have to start watching the Bachelor just so I know what she is talking about. But the five minutes I saw of the show indicate that the guy is a loser.

Lulu said...

Not really a fan of the show - although last season Kendall and I had it on for a few minutes during which time they were having some technical difficulties and the tape (or whatever it is) was sped up so all of the girls sounded like chimpmunks. It was great.

I like the way she writes this up, very entertaining and she uses parentheses to make comments (I am a fan of that method).

Yeah the Bachelor is up there with Americas Next Top Model and the Next Pussycat Doll, endless entertainment if you enjoy making fun of people, which I know none of you do.

Anonymous said...

I've been rather off this sort of reality show ever since flipping through the channels a few years ago and seeing an old dorm mate of yours in his underwear on Fox. I do really enjoy her writing, though, and will continue to follow along that way.

Monticore said...

Oh no you didn't just call out Will Dyke on Mr. Personality.