Thursday, October 12, 2006

new beginings

ah, with a show comes an apartment full of blank walls. that alone is enough to get me going. add in the possibility of a show next month, i've got to get to work. so, here are 2 new paintings that are beginning.


this canvas is 3'x4'



this is a piece of wood, 3/8" thick, that has been cut to 4'x5' (thanks adam), which will now be my biggest piece yet.

so, if i go off of how long it took me to finish weltanshaaung, they'll be done in about a year. just in time for...

i better get cracking.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I look forward to seeing what you do with these large pieces.

Unknown said...

I just read your comment on my blog about crack at a rap concert, and now you're saying you need to get crackin'.... have you picked up some new habits in my absence? Watchit, cause I'll come in like the Rock, hitting people with 2x4s and stuff, if I find my old friends all cracked out.

by the way, the word verification is
WYRDONKS
...I don't know... Why aren't donks, that's what I'm asking.