Monday, November 27, 2006

(tumbleweed blows by as you look @ this page)

it's going to be slow posting over the next few days. i'm adjusting to my new teaching assigments that requires me to get up around 6am. it's a bit of an adjustment. and, today and tomorrow (and perhaps more) i'm subbing for another class right after my morning class. then, throw in my night class, i'm swamped. and tired. so, i don't think i'll be blogging or commenting much until wednesday or thursday. anything that shows will probably be brief.

4 comments:

Adam said...

I prefer boxers, but briefs are cool in the right circumstances.

Justin said...

Why is adam talking about underwear. weirdo!

Try to throw in a post about what you are teaching. Any good readings you can direct me towards? If you want to throw in a few about Ethics and the built environment I can give you some suggestions.

edluv said...

my session of teaching ethics ended last week. for the next 5 weeks i'm an english instructor.

George said...

I agree with Justin. It would be interesting to hear about your classes.