Wednesday, April 19, 2006

as easy as riding a bike v.3

so for the third day in a row i went to ride to work and school.

today's mishap: about 1/3 mile away from home (on my way), the bolt that holds my bike seat on broke in half. i was riding along, heard this creaking noices, felt the selt moving under my rear, and then stood up on the pedals. seat, and various little parts fell to the ground. so, i picked up my seat and pieces, and pedaled home while standing.

it's the bus for me until i can get rid of the gremlins tinkering with my bike.

3 comments:

Adam said...

It's not my fault it's so easy to pick the lock on your garage.

I get bored so easily. Tinkering makes me happy.

Justin said...

I think the gremlins are tinkering with your brain.

spaz

JPN said...

You're making me re-think using my bike this summer!